Today was a quite busy day with minor things. I’ve fixed the Hugo related things and updated the contact page to be reachable again. The issue here was that I’ve created a subfolder for it and name the page I’m not sure if Hugo has changed something in that behavior, but suddenly this page didn’t load anymore. He only displayed a single digit. After renaming it to it was generated again.

Also, I’ve changed the virtual host redirection configuration, was correctly redirected to the blog subdomain. The SSL version of the vhost did not. It is fixed now. As a side note to this: When using nginx try to avoid the ipv6only=on parameter[0] for virtual hosts.

I’ve started to write some text for the about page and going to put it online later. But man, I’m happy about these improvements! Thanks for people point it out.